Clear the temporary files in Internet Explorer 7′s browser cache:
- Open Internet Explorer 7.
- From the Internet Explorer 7 command bar, choose Tools and then Delete Browsing History….
- In the Delete Browsing History window that appears, click on the Delete files… button, which should be the first button you see.
- In the Delete Files window that is displayed, you are presented with the question Are you sure you want to delete all temporary Internet Explorer files?
- Click on Yes to confirm.
- The Delete Browsing History window may appear, showing you the progress of the deletion. When this window disappears, all of the files saved (cached) from your Internet browsing activities will have been removed.
- Click Close in the Delete Browsing History window to complete the process and return to Internet Explorer.
Get the latest version of Internet Explorer here: http://www.microsoft.com/ie